CG Resettlement Private Limited, its subsidiaries and branch operations hereinafter referred as ‘CGR’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is committed to respect your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that we collect and store about you through this website, www.cgresettlement.com (the “Site”) and also for those Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our events and campaigns.
Our Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site following such changes to the Policy constitutes your acceptance of the changed Policy and to be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the Site following change in the policy but take no action with respect to your personal information and sensitive information with us, our use of your personal information and sensitive information shall remain subject to the Policy in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy to be aware of any changes thereto.2. Use of your Personal Information
We may collect personal identifiable information (PII) from you when you save or otherwise provide us when you set up a free account with www.cgresettlement.com OR when you communicate with us via phone, email, chat, etc OR when you fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion, or survey, etc OR when you participate in one of our events. As a result of these actions you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), product/course interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc (collectively “Personal Information“).
When you visit www.cgresettlement.com, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and analytics platforms like Google.
Today, we do not collect any financial information. For online payment transactions, your credit card / bank info is saved with the payment processor and not with us. In the future, if we change our payment flow, we may store your financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, in order to provide you a quicker checkout flow.
1. To learn about your course / product preferences and suggest CGR offerings relevant to you and conduct marketing and performance research to assist us in measuring our customer services, benchmarking our performance and to help us improve the general user experience on our platform and our product offering.
2. To contact you about updates / new courses and products that will be relevant for you or your dependants, via email newsletter, targeted email, or social media posts.
3. To provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
4. To understand which parts of the website are visited and how frequently;
5. To create your user ID;
6. To identify you once you register on our website;
7. To contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
8. To provide access to desirable content based on your preferences.
9. By using www.cgresettlement.com and/or registering yourself at www.cgresettlement.com you authorize CG Resettlement Private Limited (including its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, and its business partners) to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on www.cgresettlement.com and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy. You hereby agree that you authorize www.cgresettlement.com to contact you for the above-mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
CGR is not in the business of collecting and selling information, and we will not sell it or provide your Personal Info and Sensitive Info to any other organization. We will use this information only to serve you better through targeted products and course offerings.
For online payments, your financial info (credit card numbers, billing address, etc.) will be entered by you directly into our payment processor’s web page and stored by them securely – it will not live in our databases.
Should we plan to merge/sell all or substantially all of our business to another business entity or similar other transaction or be required by that business entity, we may transfer or disclose your Personal Information and Sensitive Information to that business entity who may collect, use or disclose such information for the purposes of evaluating the proposed transaction or for operating and managing the affairs of the acquired business or for other purposes identified in this Policy.
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, CG Resettlement and the Site do not recognize DNT.
We also maintain appropriate and adequate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect your Personal and Sensitive Information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
The Site www.cgresettlement.com provides an option to all the users to opt-out of receiving any promotional or marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing communications from us, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of this preference.
We endeavour to keep your Personal and Sensitive information secure, up-to-date, accurate in the best possible manner as it may be necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We value the importance you attach to your Personal and Sensitive Information given to us and therefore we have (i) taken all reasonable measures and precautions to keep such information safe and secure and to prevent any unauthorized access to or misuse of the same; and (ii) enable you to review and edit the same.
However, we shall not be liable to any user for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to the user due to the unauthorized access or misuse of the Personal or Sensitive Information by any third party.
Email: email@example.com Contact Days: Monday to Saturday (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
CGR may change the data privacy practices and update this privacy statement as and when the need arises, and the same will be made available on the website. But our commitment to protect the privacy of website users will continue to remain.