Licensed Private Security Agency
INR 2,00,000 - INR 3,00,000
Your One Stop Security Partner for New PSARA License / Renewal of PSARA License / Security Guard Training Certification / Affiliation and Training MoU
Investment & Returns
- Expected Investment - Rs 2,00,000 - 3,00,000
- Above Investment includes - Government License Fees, Consultancy & Training Charges, Initial Setup & Working Capital.
- Expected Return on Investment (ROI) - 6 to 12 Months
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Floor Area required – 100 Sqft
- Type of property required – Commercial Property
- Preferred location of property – Anywhere
- Will training be given – Yes
- Will the Veteran get business support – For first year
Agreement / Contract Terms
- Term of the Agreement – NA
- Renewal Cost at end of current term – Government Licence Renewal fees applicable every 5 Years
About the Business
Now you can open your own Private Security Agency and Be your Own Boss. Some important things to know before you start your own Agency are:
WHAT IS PSARA ACT?
PSARA ACT stands for 'The Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act, 2005'. The key things to note about the PSARA Act are:
- It is the Act to regulate the functioning of Private Security Agencies so that they operate within a legal framework and are accountable to a regulatory mechanism.
- It is a provision of Controlling Authority to be appointed by State Governments for the purpose of granting the PSARA licence.
- License mandatory for starting a business of private security agency.
HOW WE CAN HELP?
Our company (Royal Institute of Fire & Safety - RIFS INDIA) is an authorized training provider with DG Home Guard, Government of Maharashtra for the Training & Certification of Private Security Guards under PSARA Act. We have a great team of trainers and a rich background in training. We can assist you with:
- Document Compilation for PSARA File Application.
- PSARA License Application - New & Renewal.
- Registration under Shops & Establishment Act / Udyog Aadhar.
- PF / ESIC / Professional Tax Registration and Monthly Filing.
- Obtaining Police Character Certificate (PCC) for OWNER and SECURITY GUARD.
- Conducting Training and Certification for OWNER and SECURITY GUARD.
Eligibility Criteria Under PSARA
In terms of the type of business organisation
The following entities are eligible to register under the PSARA, 2005 and obtain a PSARA license:-
- Sole Proprietorship,
- One Person Company,
- Partnership Firm,
- Association of Persons, and
- Private Limited Company.
In terms of the role of a Director/Principal Officer
The eligibility to be a Director/Principal Officer is not one that is open to all. There are specific criteria to be fulfilled in order to be eligible for the same:-
- Must have Indian citizenship.
- Must have attained at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess adequate financial resources to bear the business expenses.
- Must not have any convictions against him whatsoever.
In terms of the role of a Security Guard
Landing the role of a security guard will be plausible on ticking the following boxes:-
- Must have Indian citizenship.
- Must be an individual between the ages of 18 and 65.
- Must have acquired prior training.
- Must not be terminated from any government service, in any case.
- Must measure up to all the desired physical attributes.
- Assurance regarding the character of the individual has to be provided.
Procedure to Obtain a PSARA License
Organise all the necessary documents
The documents necessary for the application have to be collected and sorted accordingly in order to ensure quick and smooth processing of the application, which will, in turn, speed up the process of obtaining the license.
The documents pertaining to the various registrations as well as the details of the promoters and directors have to be clear and in a legible format so as to avoid any discrepancy. Once the documents are obtained, the application can be made on the online portal. The availability of the e-signing feature enables the entire process to be carried out seamlessly on the online portal itself.
Enter into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with a training institute
The eligible training institutes (like RIFS India - www.rifsindia.com) will be displayed on the home page of https://psara.gov.in. The applicant has to enter into an MoU with a training institute so as to be able to provide training to its candidates.
An agency that provides training will offer more of an appeal and will be able to boast high-quality employees. Ex-servicemen are offered a certain amount of relaxation and exemption with regard to the training aspects of the agency.
Filing of the application
Once all the steps mentioned above are completed, the applicant will have to file the application (Form-I) with the respective state authority for PSARA License. The applicant should also enclose Form-II for verification of its antecedents. Affidavit in Form-III needs to be accompanied along with Form-I.
Verification is done by police
Police verification is the next step in the process. This verification will be done after the filing of Form-I. Where the agency is a partnership or a company, the respective directors will have to go for the police verification as well.
Grant of PSARA License
Where the application is accompanied by a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the police after verification, the authority will examine the application and then proceed to either grant the PSARA License in Form-IV or reject the same, as the case may be.
Time Period to Obtain a PSARA License
The time period taken to obtain the PSARA license is entirely dependent on the particular state authority and the quickness with which it processes the applications. Ideally, the time period for the grant of the application is roughly 60 days from the date of receiving the application.
Appointment of Supervisors
Supervisors are to be appointed by the applicant in order to comply with the provisions of the PSARA, 2005. The supervisors shall oversee and direct the operations of the agency in relation to the work of the security guards. The supervisors so appointed must be individuals who possess at least three years of work experience in the army or the navy.
PSARA License ke process ki jaankari ke liye niche diye gaye link par click karey-
Admin and Security P...
Leading Infrastructure Co...
Salary: ₹ 20,000 - 40,000 Per Month
Industry: Administration & HR
Location: Delhi, Maharashtra
Leading Automotive Compan...
Salary: ₹ 25,000 - 30,000 Per Month
Leading Cement Manufactur...
Salary: ₹ 20K-25K Per Month
Location: West Bengal
Have a specific query?
Drop us a line here & our team will get back to you within 3 hours.Contact Us